We’ll start with the entrance hallway
Sub-tasks can be assigned to family members to get things done even faster.
- Take the winter coats off the rack, put the winter shoes in the shoe closet after cleaning and shoe care. Wash the string if necessary!
- Wash the outside of the front door, removing any dirt from frequent use, also clean the behind and back side of the door handle! To do this, take a slightly dampen a MicroSCRUB cloth and wipe with the scrubbing side. You don’t even have to use chemicals, You’ll be amazed at the effectiveness of the cloth! Learn more: http://bit.ly/miscroscrubcloth
- Clean the doormat by dusting and washing. maybe take itt o a pressure wash next time when you wash your car.
The kitchen should not be left out, however the greasy mess can give us a hard time cleaning.
The good news is that we’ve put together a kitchen cleaning tool pack, the KitchenSmartPACK, to make your job much easier! Find more details here: http://bit.ly/kitchenpack
- Take the dishes out of the cupboard, then clean it!
- Clean the cupboard doors, dust the top!
- Clean the stove, oven, microwave!
- Clean out the fridge, throw out expired food, defrost the freezer if necessary!
Let’s focus on the living room and bedroom
- Dust electronics!
- Dust shelves and cupboard tops!
- Clean the curtains!
- Clean the carpets!
- Pro tip: For effective dusting, we recommend the non-scratch MicroUni microfibre cloth: http://bit.ly/microunicloth
Let’s continue our spring cleaning series with the bathroom.
- It’s important to color code sponges, scrubbers and cloths that will only be used in the bathroom. This is the 4-colour cleaning method used by professional cleaners. You can read more about it here: http://bit.ly/bonuscolorcoding
- Discard unused, empty or expired cosmetics, cleaning products, medicines!
- Clean make-up brushes!
- Clean the washbasin, tap, bath and toilet!
- Scrub tiles and grout!
The final phase is the exterior and some finishing touches.
- Wash the windows!
- Wash the shutters!
- Wash the terrace and garage! Our durable SupraMOP for outdoors is just a tool for the task.
- Get your garden tools, barbecue and kettle ready for use, they’ve been gathering dust since winter. We recommend the Grill SmartPACK, which offers a complex solution for cleaning: http://bit.ly/bonusgrillpack